Hi! I’m a Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH) who attacks a system (app/server) on behalf of its owners, seeking vulnerabilities that a malicious hacker could exploit. So typically, my strengths are vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, network designing and implementation.
It’s been more than 8 years I’m into this enthralling industry where everyday I’m exploring, contributing & learning the endless possibilities. So far, I’ve received acknowledgement for security vulnerability report from more than 100+ tech giants & yet loads are on its way Some of them are:
- Google (http://bit.ly/1mF8Dc7)
- PayPal (http://bit.ly/1HY1OB2)
- Microsoft (http://bit.ly/1w53VMW)
- Facebook (http://on.fb.me/19neG4j)
- Twitter (http://bit.ly/1sxAO42)
- Yahoo (http://bit.ly/1poHcYV)
- GitHub (http://bit.ly/Vf38tu)
- Sony (http://bit.ly/1kyo8XS)
- Mozilla (http://mzl.la/1FyZNWo)
- RedHat (http://red.ht/1kZ5JUP)
- MediaFire (http://bit.ly/1lUWrUz)
- BlackBerry (http://blck.by/12WtTHv)
- Zendesk (http://bit.ly/1qngPFF)
Nonetheless, I’m also an effective communicator at all levels within an organization. I enjoy networking with professionals from any industry on a global scale and encourage you to contact me at any time… Thanks!
Penetration testing, Vulnerability assessment, Network designing, Network engineering, Network security engineering, Ethical Hacking etc.